Sunday, May 15, 2016

Unique Looking Guitar

I have been listening to country and blues music yesterday and I am surprised to find out as I was browsing about guitars that there is such one called resonator guitar. It a unique looking guitar as that is shaped just like any guitar but has an aluminum resonator cone in the middle instead of the usual hole that you find in a regular guitar, that gives it exceptional projection and volume.You can easily Google for images of what it actually looks like.

My little guy upon seeing what I was browsing on my laptop asked me what is a resonator guitar. It is an acoustic guitar that produces sound by carrying string vibration through the bridge to one or more spun metal cones (resonators), instead of to the sound board (guitar top). It is actually a different type of guitar that can bring a player great pleasure as one plays it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment