Monday, May 16, 2016

Fits in the Pocket

I have been looking for a camera which fits in the pocket and more importantly takes good quality photos. My little guy keeps using my phone even during events that sometimes I feel the need to get a camera that fits in the pocket and easy to carry around. The camera I am eyeing for recently does not ideally fit in the pocket so I have to keep looking for one.

Speaking of something that fits in the pocket, I remembered this traktor audio 2 sound card that is slim enough and fits in the pocket. It can transform your iPad or iPhone into a solid, club-ready DJ setup. Just thought of that and someone my hubby and I know who is a known DJ in the city. 

On the other hand, I am also thinking of another gadget that I am sure fits in the pocket but the cost can also empty the pocket which is also actually empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment