Monday, December 07, 2015

Skechers


I was surprised this pair of Skechers shoes which was a gift from my dear older sister two Christmases ago from what I recall for my dear 6 year old son then, now fits me. This pair seems so small for me then that's why I never dared fit it until my hubby found it today from the cabinet and showed it to me. It is still too big for my son to wear. Perhaps next year he can wear it already.

When I saw it I just thought of trying to fit it since it looked big enough to fit my feet. I have been looking for new rubber shoes to wear though I still have my old Nike shoes that just needs some cleaning so I can wear it again. 

I just put it back to the cabinet where hubby found it and keep it there until such time that my son can wear it comfortably. 


No comments:

Post a Comment