Sunday, December 06, 2015

Easy to Make Homemade Ice Cream Dessert


We've been enjoying this easy to make homemade ice cream dessert at home with my boys. Even my hubby loves what I make. More so with my dear little guy who could eat all from one container but of course I had to control his sweet cravings intake.

I only used three ingredients: cream + condensed milk + crushed graham. Just mix all in a bowl with a spoon and transfer in your container once it has been mixed well. Put in the freezer for a few hours until it is frozen hard and ready to be served for dessert. Viola! 

I even remembered the taste of Mang Danny's famous creamy homemade ice cream. You can easily make your own version at home with your kids making it on their own. So easy to do and they surely have fun making it and eating it after it has frozen. They can make this and add to what you will serve for the whole family for dessert this Christmas and New Year celebrations.

You may also use crushed Oreos if you want. I will try peanut butter and durian next time. I also thought of my fave ube flavor. Also thought of adding leche flan and bits of cheese to the mixture next time. There are a lot of options for you to add an ingredient that will add a flavor to the already delicious and sweet mix of the cream and condensed milk.

Enjoy and happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment