Sunday, April 05, 2015

Gig

Summer means having more time to do stuff here and there. Yet I am more busy with my little guy, my boss here at home and mostly with me almost all the time now. Now I have a little free time while the little guy is busy watching a movie. I am helping my cousin and her friend look for a particular fender bass neck. They are having a few gigs in various places this summer where they can earn and save up some money for their college tuition fee.

I would wish to help them and I remember one store that I was able to look into before when I was looking for a smaller sized guitar fit for my little guy to carry and play. I once found replacement necks. It will be easier to find what they are looking for online. Hope they will be able to find it sooner so they can go on with their upcoming gigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment