Saturday, August 09, 2014

It's Saturday

Woke up to a beautiful Saturday morning and we could hear the sound of music playing from a nearby place. Since we moved last week, we often wake up to the sound of music playing from that place. It's lively and we could hear the music clearly from where we are. I think they use great amplifiers similar to what I have seen at Musicians friend where you find musical instruments that fit you, your music and your style. I used to browse before when I was looking for a small sized guitar for my dear little guy last summer break from school.

It's Saturday and enjoying a long weekend break at school after the little guy's exams. I hope the weekend won't go by so fast. I want to enjoy our more relaxed weekend after we moved here. Settled most and we're going to get done moving all our stuff from the old place today.

It's a beautiful Saturday and I could still hear the music playing. Now time to go out and prepare so we can turnover the key to D one of the new caretakers. Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment