Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Save Up

A few days ago my dear little guy asked if he can have a new watch. The husband has been using the watch we bought before for the little guy. The little guy is asking now if he can have a new one this coming school year. He does have two toy watches that he can use actually but he wants to have a something more like a real watch and not just for kids. 

I will start to save up for that I told him and I asked him to help me save too by not asking for toys to buy for the meantime and he quite agreed to it. I started looking for a good watch for kids his age right now until I came across some.... and a few other brands that made me think why not buy a new watch for the husband as well when the budget will allow us too. I quite amused that he likes wearing the little guy's watch actually since his own old watch broke down after a few years of use. Good thing I still have my own watch to use. I just have to save up for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment