Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Lights

 

The little boy got fascinated with these lights and wondered where they were coming from when I showed him photos I took from the recent event party where I was invited and it was held at the fountain court of a premier mall in the city. 

I remember seeing a similar party event a few years back and they were... similar to those American DJ Micro Galaxian which produces more than 200 beams that may be projected on a wall, ceiling or dance floor. It is said to be safe to use, with its red and green laser said to be complying with FDA standards.

These days these lights are often used to add to the effects of the life of a party event in party venues. More and more events are being held the past few months by a growing production and I think there will be more like this especially during the summer season. I remember missing the lights show they had at another mall last month. Seeing the cool and fun use of lights projected or flashed on the hotel was what I missed seeing most. It was cool.  

No comments:

Post a Comment