Monday, October 28, 2013

It's a Holiday...

It's a holiday over here and I got some limited time to look or search for something online while the internet connection is really still wonky. There's no work for most people here since it is local election day. 

The husband has no work because it just so happen that it is also his day off from work. He has time spent most at home today. I was asking him earlier if he wants to click here for something that he has been looking for like those switches and sensors that we were talking about last week.

Then the talk about sensors came up once again when I was trying to figure out what is wrong with the internet connection like it had some kind of sensor that once I try to do work, it starts to give a request time out at once when we ping.

Well it is a working holiday for me and I just need the internet to be working back normally and smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment