Saturday, July 20, 2013

Beach

Today would have been a nice day to hit the beach and have a relaxing day away from the hustle and bustle of city life. A fave beach resort here is just a five-minute boat ride away. A local fashion celebrity is visiting one of the beach resorts near that resort I have in mind right now. Yes life at the beach during weekend is something we wish for when you live a busy life each day from Monday to Friday.

It would be nice also to take a swim since it has been quite sometime since I took a dip at the pool or swam at the beach. The last time I did was probably when we had an island hopping tour in Samal. That was the time too when I wanted to buy a swimwear when I came across plus swim wear at junonia.com online when I did a little window shopping online for a possible new swimwear. But I stuck to my old swimwear then. 

Now looking a our old photos of previous beach outing and island hopping tour makes me wish we have more time this weekend to go to the beach.  

No comments:

Post a Comment