Saturday, April 13, 2013

Kite

 


It's summer and our dear little boy has been asking for a kite for the past few days. I think he first thought about it when he saw kites flying around here and there.

Two days ago, he wrote me a letter that simply said, "Mama I want to buy a kite."

So when we went to National Bookstore when I wanted to buy my fave green Monami ballpen, we immediately saw these there and he instantly got reminded of what he asked for. The husband - his dad however said that it is quite expensive.







It took quite sometime for the dad to convince the little boy not to buy one of these kites yet. I don't know what hubby really wanted to happen but I feel the little boy's wish is something I have to make come true myself soon one of these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment