Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sesame Seed Doughnut




I found these "binangkal" or what they call as sesame seed doughnut in English. It is a known Filipino dessert that is popular in Cebu. 

Here in Davao City, people who buy it in the local bakery also love it. I am one of those who truly like eating this whenever it is available in our neighbor's store. Those were my fond memories two decades ago when so much younger and I was still living in my parents house. In our neighborhood we have a neighbor with a sari-sari store and there are also bakeries there which makes and sell this kind of doughnut.

I love it when I get to eat it when it is just cooked and still hot. Yummy! I posted this photo on my Instagram and Facebook. I got two friends who shared the same love for the binangkal. 

How about you? Do you love these as well? *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment