Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Used Electric Bass Guitar

A friend of my cousin is selling his used electric bass guitar. I am quite interested and if only we have the extra money right now, I would be really interested in the possibility of getting it if the price is right. 

A couple of days ago, I was passing by the store in the mall that sells musical instruments and they have a variety of electric guitars. Our dear little boy always wants to go to that store to try the different instruments making me think all the more that he has interest in music and playing a music instrument.

Yesterday while I was waiting for the little boy, I went online and came across this.... featuring a modern, ergonomic design. It has the look deserving of a spot on the wall, on a stage, in the studio, and definitely in your arms as the seller puts it.

I wish I'd be able to get my dear little boy something to play on and if it be a new or used electric bass guitar as long as he shows a passion to play it regularly during his free time from school and home work then why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment