Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Milk Tea

I was craving for milk tea when I started working on a few important stuff that needs to be done today after the little boy and the hubby left for work this afternoon to go to school and work respectively. I posted a tweet and an online friend suggested I make my own at home which is easy and healthier. 

Indeed I agree with her. This milk tea craze is still invading our town for those who can relate and understand what I am talking about. There are also more cheaper milk teas that will do to satisfy just your craving for milk tea and we have one with two branches near where we live. One at the school next street and the other branch is at one of the mall nearby.

I do ask myself though whenever I drink it if it is indeed a healthy drink or at least a healthier option compared to other drinks like soda and coffee. Well it boils down to that thought that it would be healthier if I go for the tea in a tea bag and just put it in hot water just like what my online friend does at home.

Yes I will challenge myself even just for today for a start to skip milk tea. I was able to avoid buying at Chatime in SM Lanang when we were there a few time the past day/week or so.   

Go for the usual hot tea in a bag. It may be a lot healthier option don't you think? *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment