Monday, January 21, 2013

Wooden Chair


We went with my friend Aubrey to the Ikea reseller store here in the city at their main branch in Matina near Ateneo while we waited for another college classmate who we were supposed to meet one afternoon while our kids were still in school. 

I was looking for a stepper which my little boy can use when he washes his hands at the kitchen sink. This one was quite expensive on my budget though this would have been a better choice had I known compared to the plastic one I actually bought at a cheaper price. 

I just remembered about this as I am browsing through these wood church chairs now which are uniquely designed for a flexible sanctuary. This wooden stepper would have served the purpose of something that my dear little boy could step on comfortably. Well I guess we just have to make do with the plastic one for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment