Saturday, January 12, 2013

Test

My little boy was saying the word "Test" this afternoon while we were eating my simple penne salad for our snacks and dinner today. What he actually meant by the word test was to check if the penne was still hard or soft enough to eat. 

I just thought about it once again hours after that while I came across this holter test and I just thought about the word test that he kept saying a few times over a few hours ago.

Now I gonna test myself if I could stop myself from calling the food delivery service from the nearby fast food chain because I really want to drink their coffee float drink. That has been tested and proven by yours truly as an effective coffee that keeps me awake till the wee hours of the morning. I want their burger as well for midnight snack later on. We will see if I can pass the test after all. I am this close already to picking up the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment