Monday, December 31, 2012

Postcard

I was going through some of my old stuff and found an old postcard given by one of my old high school friends. I have not received a postcard for a long time. It would be great to get one from someone dear at this time and age when most people rely on email, e-cards and even just Facebook and Twitter or simply texting to send out their holiday greetings for example.

A couple of days ago while I had a break from doing some important stuff that needs to be done before the year ends, I found this postcard printing from printingamerica.com and it made me think of my online friends as well who are into sending and exchanging postcards from all over the world. I was kind of interested before in what they were doing but I just was not able to really find time to dedicate to it. 

I am currently looking for one particular postcard sent by an old dear friend of mine. It was from Germany. It was a postcard sent during Christmas many years ago. It would be great if I would be able to find the other old postcards I have received from my dear and thoughtful friends years ago. That would indeed be a great find! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment