Friday, December 14, 2012

Looking Forward to the Weekend

I am so looking forward to this weekend since it will be the start of the Christmas novena masses that is a tradition we try to observe and practice with my boys. I wish and pray for the best of our health for the years to come and more blessings to my family and their families.

I am also looking forward to checking the newly opened branch of The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf which opened today. I hope they already have a working WIFI at the coffee shop now. I would love to chill out and relax as I take a break from work with my dear little boy. Hubby is off to work tomorrow. I am looking forward to Sunday for our day off weekend. Yes!

Busy days ahead this December coz before you know it, the holidays will be over. You never want to miss out any of the weekends this month spent with your loved ones right?

No comments:

Post a Comment