Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Protecting Your Data

I had a problem logging in one of my social network account earlier this evening and I thought my account was hacked or there was something seriously wrong. It took awhile before I was finally able to log into my account. 

I decided to change my password just to be sure. In this age of technology and internet, it is always important that we prioritize protecting our data. So when I came across a topic about online data recovery, I was immediately reminded that we need to protect our data online whether as individuals or even for companies which especially need a defense against the losses that can cripple their business. With crucial information stored in database that are sometimes accessible online, it helps if the company knows how to protect their data and be able to recover them, thanks to those trusted offsite backups that are now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment