Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Patata


We have been wondering what the chips a cafe resto was using as side dish served in its burrito. We liked it since it is not as flavored as the others we have tasted. I do remember having bought the chips at the grocery but has forgotten the brand. So during the last time we were in the cafe, I asked the food server what it was. They said Patata.


I still could not imagine until we visited GMall grocery and found this...
Now I remember it well. I used to buy this a few years ago. Now we bought three of this. But I am controlling our consumption since this is not really healthy. Good for snack food when there is nothing else though honestly I think we should take this not as often as we wish we could. Hubby said it is delicious and I could snack on this yes. But everything should be in moderation right?



No comments:

Post a Comment