Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Duty Free Philippines

 
This is the Duty Free Philippines located at the Newport Mall in Resorts World Manila which I noticed only as we were leaving the mall. We took a quick look at it to see what they have to offer. I took a quick glance at their store display which was really attractive being in a coordinated bright yellow color that one surely would not miss if you glance towards this area before going up the escalator to the second floor of the mall. 

I just remember those Jewelry Showcases display we were looking at an exhibit during the festival last month here in the city. It looks like the one they have at the Duty Free but it was not a DFP store.

I actually liked the look of this Duty Free store. Small as it seems, it was well designed. I am sure it is more fun in the Philippines shopping for take home treats for your loved ones back home.  

photo ©TereRN

No comments:

Post a Comment