Thursday, August 09, 2012

Super Duper Spicy Bagnet Express

 

This was super duper spicy! Since we first tried it once a few months ago, we suddenly thought of trying it once again last night. 

Oh my this was really too spicy! I had to ask for extra ice for my drink just to be able to ease the burning sensation on my mouth especially my lips. I even started to feel a little burning sensation inside my ear. Good thing no smoke came out of it. LOL! I am just kidding but really I could feel like the inner part of my ears was starting to feel the effect of the spiciness of this Super Spicy Bagnet Express! 

Hubby even went on eating the sliced red chili peppers. No I could not dare that anymore. Enough experience of this super duper spicy dish. Will stay away from it for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment