Thursday, August 09, 2012

Strings

With hubby's new work schedule this month, I get time on my own to go and wander on my own. Today I plan to look for strings particularly something like the strings for my cousin. he asked me to look for them at the mall near us since it is more accessible to us. He has been looking for acoustic guitar strings last week and I promised him I will try to look for it at the mall. 

I remember I used to buy my own guitar strings when I was in high school up to college when we still have a guitar that we share with my other siblings. Now there is a sale going on at one of the online stores that I recently found that sells guitars and accessories.I should better tell my cousin to check out those guitar strings and accessories available there on sale now by himself. He knows what he wants better than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment