Thursday, August 09, 2012

Can't Stop

There are things that we cannot stop buying, eating, drinking or doing. Just as I cannot stop altogether eating and giving in to those cravings that I have for food once in awhile or sometimes more often than I should give in to. 

Just like the uncle of a dear family friend of ours who cannot stop smoking cigars. They try to convince him to just have the best mild cigars and try to skip those stronger ones anymore. The mild ones I read still are as rich-tasting, creamy-smooth and sweet aroma at an even more affordable price.

I think we can all make an excuse that life is too short and there are simply things we cannot stop or give up. We may have the freedom to do as we wish, but we do know the risks involved, right? So it's either you stop or carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment