Sunday, July 08, 2012

Height

The little guy was looking for his old height chart a few days ago. I was surprised he still remembers it. As far as I remember we have thrown that away when it was badly damaged already. He said he wants to have one once again after they did some measurement activity at school last week.

I told him maybe we can buy a new height chart next time and he just need to be patient until he gets it. I might ask my dad to buy me one just when my nephew was looking for a height gage the one that comes in many shapes and sizes, in horizontal or vertical, and stock Digimatic height gauges that are very accurate and with various models and prices one will find the height gauge one needs.

I understand the little guy's interest in his height. He is growing and I have to say growing fast. I wish he will grow taller than my husband and I though.

No comments:

Post a Comment