Sunday, July 08, 2012

Feels Like Summer All Over Again

The temperature the past few days seems to remind and make me feel like it's summer all over again. I thought it was just me but when I asked hubby and the little boy, they feel the same. It makes me think of going to the beach or to a clean swimming pool and take a cool dip in the water.

I want to take a shower every now and then but I cannot do so with my present condition. Yet that cool dip in the pool is so tempting. There are two swimming pools nearby and that makes it more tempting to head over there right now.

Maybe I can also use a cold iced tea drink when my tummy has fully recovered. Or maybe just simply open the freezer and feel the icy cold rush of air coming out of it to freshen me a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment