Thursday, May 31, 2012

Michelangelo's David



While I was looking for some electrical stuff to replace some things that need to be done so at home, I found something interesting... I found this one among the electrical switch plates that I was browsing at last night as I was looking for one to replace the switch plate at the bathroom. 

My sisters will really be intrigued if and when I would really buy this one for the bathroom. I think my friend would be more interested because this is actually a work of art that is famous all over the world and would be an interesting decor in the bathroom or in your home when you use this switch plate designed with Michelangelo's David. 

Would you buy it? You might not if you think of it with malice right? Just think of it as a work of art or decor and nothing more!

No comments:

Post a Comment