Thursday, May 31, 2012

For the Guitar

I saw my cousin who loves to play the guitar since we were young at an event in the mall, a musical show. It was a nice surprise to see him there since we have not personally seen each other for quite a long time.

We do keep in touch once in awhile through Facebook but since I am mostly busy, I have not visited or seen them for quite sometime. He mentioned that he was looking for something like that for the new guitar he recently bought. I have seen pedals being used by bands that perform at shows whether it be at the malls or elsewhere. This particular pedal gives a unique approach to generating those same lush swirling tones for the guitar.

Well I hope to see my cousin more often and I hope he finds what he is looking for his guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment