Sunday, April 01, 2012

Stripes is MIssing

 
Stripes is missing! Last night the little boy realized his zebra scissors which has a name Stripes is missing when I asked him to borrow if I could borrow it to cut something. I searched my working table drawer but could not find this pair of scissors called Wild Ones scissors which we bought about ten days ago at National Bookstore in SM.

I have to say this is a good pair of scissors. I just saw this on display and it was the little boy's choice that he choose this zebra animal design with a decorated safety edge stainless blades. There were other animal designs but I wonder why he chose this one. Anyway, this is great for kids his age. Honestly, I like using it better than our bigger pair of scissors.

I hope we can find Stripes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment