Sunday, April 01, 2012

First Day of April

It is the first day of April already. Please do not make those nasty prank jokes on anybody today. I don't want to think of this as April Fool's day but I just want to think of it as something to look forward to since it is my birth month after all.

Summer will be on full swing now. I wish we can go to the beach in the morning but hubby certainly would be against that. I make all the plans and initiating of activities we have since he never takes that notion to try to go out and enjoy summer as a family. He would just be contented to sit in front of the PC whole day long, all summer long if he had his way. It would give me a heart attack out of surprise maybe if ever he initiates a family bonding activity for summer all on his own initiative. That would be one momentous event for our family and I am not kidding nor making up this story. 

What are you up to this April?

No comments:

Post a Comment