Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bunk Bed

Yesterday we were in a local furniture store and after looking for a dining set I have in mind and not finding it on stock, we went around and saw some nice, quality bunk beds that are very ideal for a kid's bedroom. They were just priced that is out of our budget. But I wish I can save up something and buy one for our little boy's bedroom.

I actually found nicer bunk beds at SimplyBunkBeds.com recently. I wish the local stores will have their beds available. I have my eyes set on their Hammond bright white twin over twin bunk bed with two free mattresses. It is in color blue which is perfect for the little boy's bedroom.

There is another one I found, this one shown below that I may prefer since there is an extra pull out bed which would be perfect for the three of us.