Saturday, January 07, 2012

Travel More

To travel more with my boys is something I wish to accomplish this 2012! I just pray that the weather and climate in the country will be kind to those who wish to travel and enjoy the trip to wherever we may plan to go. Plus another thing would be availability of extra funds for this. As the tourism department launched a new slogan to promote tourism, I get encouraged once again to explore and travel more than once a year. 

Last year, my sister in UK and I once had a chat on a previous plan to travel there when the little boy is older. That sparked from an idea while I was browsing through this car rental uk matter that she was asking me about. Yes she mentioned we can probably rent a car so we can easily go around historic places there if and when we get to fly to UK one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment