Friday, January 20, 2012

Starbucks Recharge and Renew Gift Basket


I like Starbucks and when it opened its first ever store in the city finally May last year, I was one happy coffee drinker. We do go to Starbucks once in awhile when budget allows us too as a treat to this mom. Moms deserve some treat once in awhile and a Starbucks treat is one thing I can appreciate.

Now, I saw this Starbucks Recharge and Renew mom's gift basket. The mug made me interested in this basket. I collect mugs from coffee shops including Starbucks. Well it actually started with Starbucks. This gift basket just really caught my attention when I saw it and would love having it.

For the passionate coffee drinker, we have created this signature gift box of classic Starbucks delights- all designed to enhance those thoughtful moments throughout the day.
This gift basket includes: 1 Starbucks Logo Mug, 1 oz Walker's Shortbread Fingers, 3 oz Walker's Shortbread Medallions, 2.5 oz Starbucks Caffe Verona Ground Coffee, and 2.5 oz Starbucks House Blend Ground Coffee. Just great for a Starbucks coffee fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment