Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Guitar Straps

My cousin is trying out to be a part of a band. He is playing the guitar as he had been as far as I can remember. I do remember I met him and his brother one time at the mall last month looking for straps that will allow him to distribute the weight of the guitar equally over his shoulder. I remember that guitar strap I found online that is great for heavy instruments and players with back / neck conditions. 

These musical instruments can be heavy on our body especially the neck and back. The guitar straps that my dear cousin wanted was one that will make it a lot easier to carry the guitar and make him a lot comfortable in playing it. Hope we was able to find a nice one. Will ask him about it when we do meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment