Monday, October 24, 2011

Badminton Tournament

I wish I could watch my friend play tonight at their badminton tournament. The venue is just near our place. She mentioned about canvassing for trophies and medals the last time we were able to chat that was when she told me about joining them for some badminton practice last week. I could not join them because we had plans with the boys during those days last week.

My little guy just slept so I could not leave nor bring him with me to the game while he sleeps. Maybe this weekend during their championship match if they make it, I could watch my friend play that is if we won't be going to some Halloween events this weekend at the mall. 

Yes just too many events lately. But honestly I want to play badminton once again for fitness sake and just sweating it out once again. I really need that these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment