Tuesday, September 06, 2011

New Blogger Interface

I am trying out the new blogger interface for the very first time right now and this is the first post I am writing using the new interface. Looks okay to me.

Actually a fellow blogger in the city named Mark who I met for the first time at the Blogger's Fiesta at Cafe Demitasse asked me if I have tried this one already. I said no because I have not blogged so much using Blogger for quite sometime. 

Well I could easily get used to this. Not intimated so far. Will explore this more next time.

There is a message though on the top saying:

"Your browser is no longer supported by Blogger. Some parts of Blogger will not work and you may experience problems.
If you are having problems, try Google Chrome. | Dismiss"

Will check this out with hubby later on when he comes home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment