Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Heart Matters

My sister and I were talking about heart matters over the phone the other day before she left for an official trip to attend a training seminar when I remembered about the Actos lawsuit. It involves the injured heart or heart injury case filed by those who had experienced serious injuries such as heart attacks, heart failure, and an increased risk of bladder cancer as serious side effects due to intake of an oral medicine for diabetics called Actos. The personal injury lawyers who can help them when they seek legal actions can also give them a free heart injury case review. 

I mentioned this lawsuit to my sister and she said the more I should take care of my health and my heart. We should keep in mind that these heart matter which may be different in nature somehow do affect any of us. So common rule here then is that we should take care of our heart because our heart matters to life and good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment