Sunday, July 10, 2011

Steamed Rice Cake for Dinner

Steamed rice cake for dinner is all that I'll have tonight. I bought it earlier when hubby and I were at Abreeza. I usually buy from Jaltan in the food court on the third floor of the mall. It costs  only P21 and it is a rather big piece and actually heavy to the tummy already. But I stick to it for some diet as I think again of potentially taking diet pills as further step to losing weight. 

This rice cake is my substitue for rice with viand tonight. Hubby was wondering if I would be full already by just eating steamed rice cake for dinner. Yes I will be and yes I am since I ate it already as of this writing.I am just fighting the urge now to have an ice cream stick. Oh goodness stop me from opening the freezer and taking one ice cream stick we stocked up there. All I wanted was just the steamed rice cake for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment