Sunday, July 10, 2011

Saturday 9: Against All Odds

Have you ever tried to rekindle a past relationship against the odds? ::: Nope, never will.

Do you like your job, or daily routine? ::: Now I am liking it more compared to last year I think.

Do you find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak? ::: We do not have flowers here to smell. *wink* But I try to find some time to stop and enjoy the day, or each moment or minute that I find precious. We know that time lost, will not return to you again.
 
Do you have any problems thinking of things to write about in your blog? ::: I have so many things that I want to write but I just do not have time to write them all down with a busy life offline these days too.

Do others consider you well organized? ::: Well I don't think so.
 
Do you always have a “Plan B” just in case? ::: Yup unlike my partner here which could be frustrating at certain times.
 
How do you find yourself adjusting to new situations? ::: There are times that it is easy, and there are times that it isn't that easy.
 
Are you happy with where you are in this point of your life? ::: Yes! I am blessed despite difficult times at certain times in between. I am thankful for life and being blessed even if we are not rich.

Do you find the aging process we all go through easy or difficult? ::: What I know is that I wish to age gracefully and so hubby help me with that! LOL! If he gets what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment