Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekend

It is Saturday now and a weekend. I don't know but I woke up feeling it is not yet the weekend. But it is here and we have to make the most of it. The boys and I have a few hours to enjoy this real weekend for us though we already have our "own weekend" a few days ago during hubby's  days off from work.

We don't have a normal sked like many families. We are among those with weird daily sked that is why some friends wonder if hubby has work or not since they sometimes see us at the mall during "normal office hours". 

A few years ago, it was hard for me to accept his work sked especially when I was still working in the corporate world. After I resigned to become a SAHM/WAHM, I have learned to adjust and now has  somehow forgotten how weird our sked can be sometimes. But in the end we can just be thankful that he has work and we have weekends of our own time and day.

No comments:

Post a Comment