Saturday, June 11, 2011

Taken

I just realized last night that someone took my blog away. Blogger locked down one of my blogger sites last year and I just do not know but out of the blue, I decided to visit it last night. Then I found a new blog yet still empty has been made for it by a different person. 

I wanted to ask that person to return the blog to me for there are still links from my other blogs to that site. Anyway, I doubt he will give that back. I then remember hubby said recently that he was able to get back a blogger blog which has the same fate as mine. I did not check my site back then. The blog was taken last month. Anyway, maybe I should just update the dot com blog that was supposed to take over that blogger blog's niche. If only I have more time in these busy days ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment