Friday, June 17, 2011

Golf

While doing some house chores, I saw hubby looking at a golf match for awhile on TV that reminds me of that golf gps finder I read about last night. To our surprise, the little boy joined in too and he said he wants to play the game. Not in reality probably but in a game app.

He is into soccer but we were surprised he got interested in golf. Though he knew golf when he used to play virtual game of golf in the iPod Touch. We used to play it together months before. But when he got bored with the iPod Touch, he spent more time then using the Galaxy Tab but there is no golf game app installed there. I wonder if there is a golf game app for Android. Better have this sport game app than those other non educational games that I see elsewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment