Sunday, May 15, 2011

Stick-O

The little boy asked us to buy Stick-O, the big size, when we were at Robinson's Supermarket in Abreeza to which hubby gave in. I did not want to but since the little boy did not have this chocolate for quite sometime, and he was sincerely begging for one, I thought why not. 

Now I want to call hubby and say that we will no longer buy this one again. The little one keeps coming back to me asking for another stick. He already had more than enough and is asking for more. It seems he won't stop till it is all gone. 

Good thing now his attention seem to have been diverted to something else because I did not answer him anymore. If I would say anything the begging would have gone on like forever. Next time, I won't give in to what the boys are asking since chocolate is not good for the little-big boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment