Thursday, May 19, 2011

American Idol Season 10 Top 3 Performs

I tuned in to see American Idol Season 10 Top 3 Performs

You see I missed a lot of this and I have a lot of catching up to do. I tuned in to the local cable TV channel and I am not sure if this is live or a replay. I guess it is a delayed telecast. 

The top 3 Haley Reinhart, Scotty McCreery, Lauren Alaina sang three songs each. By the second round, American Idol judges Randy Jackson and Jennifer Lopez are all for Scotty, Scotty, Scotty. While Steven Tyler was for Lauren.

It has really been awhile since I have seen this show. Really been busy since. But hope to follow till the finals fo this show. Will they let a girl win this season? 

May 25 is the American Idol Season 10 Finale. Who will be the American Idol 10 winner?

No comments:

Post a Comment