Thursday, April 14, 2011

Used Gym Equipment

A few weeks ago I got reconnected to my old friend and office mate who invited me to join her in a gym workout because she is planning to enrol in a gym class. I am still trying to figure out my free schedule. An option for me is really to just work out at home as of this time. The treadmill that we have here at home now rarely gets to be used. But I hope that when the little boy goes back to school soon for summer camp, I can start on using it again even just for walking on it at an easy pace. 

On the other hand, my sister has been looking for used gym equipment particularly a stationary bike which I am also interested in aside from other exercise equipment that her other office mates are also interested in buying. I hear more from people wanting to buy exercise equipments for their very own so-called home gym. More people find it convenient these days given too maybe that they don't have time to go to the gym and money to pay for monthly gym fees. 

I do know a supplier who sells home as well as commercial equipment. They have many choices of fitness and exercise equipments from aerobics to balls, barbells, elliptical cross trainers, exercise bikes, treadmills, body weight training equipments and many more used and even re-manufactured equipments. if only we have extra budget right now, I would definitely be buying a stationary exercise bike this summer especially when the little one is off to summer camp in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment