Thursday, April 21, 2011

From Sunny to Cloudy

The weather these days can just amaze or surprise you. I just blogged about an hour ago about how sunny and hot it was outside. Now it has become dimmer inside the house since I turned the lights off to save electricity and when I looked out it is so cloudy already and ready to rain. 

From sunny to cloudy! Yes this is the kind of weather to watch out for and we should better be prepared. We may easily get sick when it shines then rains then the sun shines again. Take your dose of vitamin regularly because the last thing we need this summer or any season at that is to get sick. I don't want to get sick and neither do the boys. I am even feeling sneezy already. For those outside right now, just prepapre in case it rains soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment