Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Bob Shoes in Sugar n Spice Davao


Bob Shoes is now available in Davao at Sugar n Spice 2nd Floor Gaisano Mall Davao. 


I went there today with hubby while the little kid was playing upstairs. I tried on this black shoes but decided on something else.

The shoes above that I asked Karen was there and I love it but I ended up buying the shoes with TT05 code. LOL! I suddenly feel more practical like buying shoes that I could wear more everyday. I'll be back to buy this one when I have extra budget for new shoes. The other nice shoes that I saw at their Facebook page were out of stock already. It sells fast! I hope they will have a stock of the TT06 shoes next time.
 
Will share a photo of the Bob shoes I actually bought when I am able to upload it. I love the light feeling it has as if I don't have shoes. I just noticed my left shoe is still quite tight but maybe after a few days of using it this summer it will loosen up a bit. It Price ranges from P675 to P795. Their shoes are perfect for summer and with everyday casual use! 

There are also Bob shoes for men. Will buy hubby his pair next time. I didn't know he was really interested buying those kind of shoes though he did look at the men's choices there yesterday. What I know is that he wants rubber shoes. LOL! Maybe Erwin will be able to convince him to buy one next time. We saw Erwin with their little girl there and had chat with him before it was time for us to go back to fetch the little boy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment