Thursday, March 03, 2011

Letting Go of the Milk Bottle

I finally decided that since the little boy has turned four, hubby and I may try to really let him go of drinking milk from the milk bottle with nipple for good. So far for the past two days, he drank milk through his Lock and Lock water bottle that he has been drinking his juices and water for almost a year now. 

Now I don't have to worry about sterilizing anymore. It will be easier to do that with the water bottles with no more nipples. I just hope this is BPA (BIsphenol A) free just like their other water bottles.  From what I have heard from my elder sister, BPA is said to be affect intelligence, behaviour, as well as learning abilities of our children. So make sure you buy bottles that are BPA free.

No comments:

Post a Comment