Sunday, March 27, 2011

Collectible Coin

My son likes to play with my collection of new coins. Other than teaching him to save money, sometimes I want to teach him to start his very own coin collection even at such an early age. With this in mind, I also thought of those other collectibe coins that I saw last night. 

Would you like to make your own collectible and custom coin? This site I found can help you through their graphic artists who are ready and able to help your coin creation become real. Among their samples, I want to have this one with the Starbucks old logo in it. As you might not know, I am a collector of Starbucks mugs and stuff. So this will be a good collectible coin to add to my collection.

I have never thought of making my own collectible coin before but they gave me an idea. Also if you have organizations who would like to have their own collectible coin then they will be a great help to your organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment