Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful

I got reminded that it's a Thursday today and the last day of school for the little boy since tomorrow is a special holiday for schools. 

It is a Thursday too and I also got reminded when I thought of being thankful for being busy at work. It means blessings of opportunities that we get to let us go on with our lives and pay off whatever we need to pay like the little boy's education and basic needs and some of his little wants too.

I am thankful for the nice and no longer so cold weather we have today. It was windy this morning as I have mentioned previously in my post earlier. It would have been a wonderful day to lay down lazy but we have to be productive and work! I am thankful for work and will be doing my best to get them done on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment